1. Server IP: play.minesharp.net
  2. Minesharp Official Discord: https://discord.gg/ZECT4CC

Denied Staff Aplication for Helper :D

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Resists, Jun 19, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resists

Resists New Member

What is your Minecraft username:
    My in game name is Resists.

How long have you been playing on Minesharp:
    I joined December 31st, 2016. I have been playing Minesharp for almost a year now. This is a great server. My in game name used to be TBNRAnthony as most of you know me. I fell in love with this server and started playing a lot more often.

How old are you:
    I am fourteen years old.

What country and time zone are you in:
    I live in America (NJ). I have an Eastern time zone.

On average, how many hours per week do you play:
    On average I play about over 3-5 hours per day and I will be on a lot due to my helper rank.. (if I get one :D)

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? If so how can you use that experience on Minesharp:
    I have never been staff on Minesharp or any other server. But If I get it I may finally get a chance.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment:
    I will be able to help lots of people if they ask something like 'how do you level up' which I see lots of people asking in chat. I will look in private chats like messages, and I will help if somebody is disrespecting another.

For example:
    If somebody threatens to do something to another person it will result in either a mute if they keep on doing it, or a warning if they have never done that on the server before.

If somebody starts griefing others islands then that will result in a permanent ban.

I will help moderate chat. If somebody asks questions then I will be honored to help them.

Also if somebody hacks it will result in a permanent ban too.

Why should we choose you as staff and not someone else:
    I will easily make a nice helper because I already know lots of the basics to being a helper, due to JPVader being one. I will help players in their ever day Minesharp. I don't get mad easily, I will try to make everyone nice. If I see that someone is being mean to another I will just say 'calm down' or 'whats the problem'. I also have skill in typing very fast so that I can always see what the problem is and not typing so slow like other staff may be. You should also choose me because I am confident about being a person who can help out. I understand other people may believe that they can get helper rank, but they are probably not as experienced as I am with this community.

What would you do if someone was ddosing:
    If someone where to threaten this then I would also give a permanent ban because this is a bannable offense. If somebody has already done this I would give a permanent ban and also tell a higher, more experienced staff.

What would you do if someone was advertising in chat:
    I would first warn them to stop, if they do not stop I will mute them. If after this mute the same person keeps spamming the chat with advertisements then I will temp ban them. Also I would clear chat after they advertise.

What would you do if someone was advertising in message:
    I would give them a warning and tell them that advertising in message is the same thing as advertising in chat. For example, if someone were to tell someone else, "Come to this server," and then gives them the IP address to the server, I will tell them, "warning 1."

How did you find out about the server and why are you applying:
    I found this server by looking at mcMMO and skyblock servers, right when I saw this small-server I instantly joined and as some of you may know I always said in chat 'I love this community' I was known for my name after that and I always wanted a little bit more of that pushing so that more and more people would know me. I am applying because I feel like I want a little more of that popularity, and also I wanted to help. Helping is like the one thing I do now, sometimes I ask in chat 'anyone need help?' and usually I get an answer, yes please! So I would love to help out more of the community by being helper.

What would you do if there was a fight between staff members:
    I would ask what happened to start the fight, if the staff members answer I would be happy to help. But if this fight goes on then I will get a more experienced staff members.

If someone came online and started disrespecting a staff member what would you do:
    I would warn them, if they again didn't stop then I will mute them. Like the advertisement, if they don't stop after the mute then I will have to temp-ban them.

Thank you for your time that you had to read this.

#1 Resists, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. Zeldarinax

Zeldarinax Helper
    Helper

Hey, and thanks for applying!
    Please follow the correct format and adjust your questions accordingly, add more detail into your answer etc. Some good beginnings of an application.
    Good luck!

3. Resists

Resists New Member

How should I fix it :D

4. ToxicTiger

ToxicTiger Active Member

#4 ToxicTiger, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  5. Resists

Resists New Member

6. Resists

Resists New Member

I have talked to Xeno before and he said that it is good so far so I have really no idea what to add.

7. VG

VG Helper
    Helper

It's the proper format.

8. ToxicTiger

ToxicTiger Active Member

he just fixed it

9. DoGrZz

DoGrZz OG Member

To be honest, need more detail, I suggest adding detail such as in the area of Why we choose you, more unique things make you stand out. But add little detail, fix some grammar and your golden, I have seen you around a lot so that is good :)

10. Resists

Resists New Member

Thank you, if my application goes into consideration I will change these mistakes.

11. DoGrZz

DoGrZz OG Member

I would suggest you do now, or it wont : / you gotta want to put in the effort!

12. SloppyMilk

SloppyMilk Guest

As stated please add some more information and fix any errors. Good luck.

13. Resists

Resists New Member

I have fixed it, my mistakes are now fixed and if you want, check it again :D

14. BlueBeacon

BlueBeacon OG Member

Please un-blank the answers since it's confusing.
    Good luck!

15. Zyrovos

Zyrovos LITTY LITTY Fidget SPiNnY

To be completely honest, this application is all over the place. It is good in some areas, but some parts are bolded and some are not, it's hard to look at, and additionally I have heard that you are not acting great in-game. I would advise waiting a bit and making a new application in a few weeks and be very active and helpful.

Moved to Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.